“Warlord Sound Studios”, 2017
Use the “Contact Me” page for additional information.
Equipment of “Warlord Sound Studios” (with Sonarworks Reference 4 Room correction):
- Mac OSX 10.13, Intel i7 quad core, 16gb ram and SSD hard drives.
- Yamaha NS10 and Mission LX2 Audio Monitors
- Universal Audio Apollo Thunderbolt Sound Card with UAD Plugins
- Lexicon Reverbs
- Sansamp PSA-1 & BASS DRIVER DI, DarkGlass Alpha Omega Ultra Bass Preamp
- Peavey 6505 Guitar Amp
- Mesa Boogie Triaxis Preamp
- SSL G4000 Buss Compressor (B-side Studios)
- ART VLA II Tube Opto Compressor
- DBX Eq
- Shure, Warm Audio, Studio Projects and AKG Mics
- AMT B1 Preamp
- Ibanez, Boss and many other stompboxes
- Celestion v30 Vintage speakers Cabinet
- Alesis DM10 Studio kit E-Drum
- Korg Kronos, 01/WF, KORG Concert 7000, Trinity V3 Synths, Moog Sub37, IK UNO Synth
- and other minor.
- Logic Pro X
- Toontrack EzDrummer and Superior Drummer with many expansions
- Steven Slate Drums 5 + Terry Date Expansion
- East West PLAY QL Pianos And Platinum Orchestra
- Spectrasonic Omnisphere 1 & 2
- Many NI Kontakt Symphonic Virtual Instruments
- UAD Plugins (LA2A & 1176 Classic Compressors, EMT 140 Reverb, API Vision Channel Strip, Oxide Tape Machine and many other)
- IK Multimedia T-Racks full suite, Amplitube 4 and Syntronik (endorsement)
- Steven Slate VMR, RC-Tube & Relab LX480 Reverb
- Waves API Collection, SSL 4000 Collection and many other.
- Plugin Alliance Maag EQ4, SPL Transient Designer.
- Softube Valley People Dyna-mite & Tonelux Tilt Eq
- Soundtoys Decapitator & Microshift
- Sknote Disto Compressor
- Celermony Melodyne 4
- Positive Grid BIAS, Ignite Amps Plugins and TSE Plugins for preproductions.
- and MANY others!
Some tracks mixed and mastered by Paolo in his “Warlord Sound Studios”:
KALEDON – Reunited Kingdom (2018)
KALEDON – Into the Fog (2015 Version)